Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 8psi pulley group buy - update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Ok, these are the prospective members interested in the JRSC pulley upgrade:

    Hostboard Members:

    1) Me
    2) ACURAMAN
    3) JRSCGSR
    4) ZEUS
    5) SHOEMANFOO

    ClubSi Members:

    6) Moobys
    7) DANS99SI

    I can get the following pulleys diameters:
    4.0", 3.8", and 3.6". All cost approximately $117+shipping. We can bring this price even lower if we get ten people to participate.

    If you have a GSR choose the 3.8" for 8 to 9 psi of boost.

    If you have a 99-00 Civic Si choose the 4.0" pulley for 8-9 psi of boost.

    If your serious thinking about the 8psi pulley please have the following items to complement your increased boost:

    1) J&S Saferguard, or MSD BTM, or H20 injection

    refer to: www.redisoft.com/integra, www.msdignition.com www.aquamsit.co.uk

    2) A/F monitor http://www.autometer.com/techtips/ai.../air_fuel.html

    3) High flow fuel pump, 190lph or 255lph
    refer to: http://members.home.com/syclone/APE/fuelpump.html

    4) Colder heat range plugs

    When these following precautions have been taken, 8-9psi of boost will safely increase the effective power to your Honda engine w/out any deterimental effects to the bottom end.

    Please email me at: [email protected] to confirm if you still want in.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So far I've received three confirmations, please email me ASAP if your in. I'll try to place the order within next week. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JRSCGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in, as long as it takes place sometime soon, have to have J&S and pulley installed during the holiday season as a present for myself, hehe...

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about Zeus and Shoemanfoo??? Please email me if your in, so we can work out the details.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in, I want a 9 psi pulley. The 12 I got isnt going in for a bit

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in, I want a 9 psi pulley. The 12psi I got isnt going in for a bit

    ------------------
    Mods: RM 3" DownPipe, APEX 3" Exhaust, HKS Intake, GReddy Type S blowoff, Profec B, GReddy BCC, lots of VTEC stickers, whoops wrong car

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, got to back out...selling the Nissan and buying a Supra Turbo, got to save every pennie for Toyota upgrades right now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JRSCGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is this thing gonna happen anytime soon? I'm looking to get the pulley within the next two weeks, so if this thing is just gonna sit here and stall then I'm just gonna have to go looking for another place. Thanks guys.

    Jon

  9. #9
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey there ho there...YES, I will be ordering them next week. I'm just trying to get as many people as possible. I will be emailing the members in the group buy by Wednesday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •